Barring any unforeseen circumstances, it is our plan to welcome students back Monday. We won't have students in that area (where the fire occurred) for this entire school year.
We have not made a decision yet when they will be made up. We'll be looking into that and getting input from the board.
It was of electrical origin. It started at a computer workstation. It's a tragic situation, but it was ruled an accidental, electrical fire. The fire marshal was able to conclusively locate where in the class it was started.