Guys who are now testing positive for hepatitis C more than likely contracted it in the 1980s or late 1970s when it wasn't understood what hepatitis C was.
At one time in Flagler County, we lost more than 50 homes in one night's time. It just depended on the conditions, how big the fire was at the time, how severe and how big an impact it made.
Once the fires got going, it was easy for them to get out of control.
It doesn't present any more of a threat than spilled gasoline. Our only concern is people who have existing respiratory problems.