The thing that hung us up was we could not provide documented proof. Their (Union Pacific) perspective was it really wasn't that serious of an issue.
We do try to work with groups that want to hold marches or protests to make sure they have the opportunity to exercise their rights if that's what they want to do. This request was more than we felt we could accommodate on that road at that time.
With this technology and this capacity to provide documentation, hopefully we'll make some breakthroughs. We need the railroad people to stand up and react accordingly.
If our talks break down, then we will proceed to court.
The mayor has said we want to make sure we have valued it correctly. We have made a commitment to Mr. Patel and his attorney that once we have completed that appraisal process, we will present it to them and have a dialogue before we make any move.