The UK's disease-free status for avian flu is not altered here. We've got an avian flu in quarantine. All of the birds that come in from outside of the European Union come into quarantine and we picked up the avian flu virus in the UK quarantine system.
- Debby Reynolds Visit FamousQuotes.com for more inspirational quotes
We can show that there are differences in the profiles of chemicals that come from the tissue, and these tissue profiles can be used to diagnose a particular disease or determine how far the disease has progressed. We reported in a previous paper, and it is highlighted in the current article, that there are differences in profiles of chemical species from the tissue, indicating a diseased area and also the margin at which that diseased area is separated from the non-diseased area of the tissue.
- Justin Wiseman Visit FamousQuotes.com for more inspirational quotes
Obesity is a very complex disease, and this metabolic pathway probably does not fully explain obesity, but we now know that SCD1 is at least a very important contributor.
- Deborah Muoio Visit FamousQuotes.com for more inspirational quotes
Nearly two million people live in internal displacement camps which are cesspools of disease and violence.
- Stephen Murray Visit FamousQuotes.com for more inspirational quotes
Informing young people about HIV is essential to stopping the spread of the disease. Engaging young people to share their experiences with HIV to help inform their peers is a powerful way to build understanding and breakdown the stigma that surrounds HIVAIDS.
- Tina Hoff Visit FamousQuotes.com for more inspirational quotes